Learn how a three-tier marketing plan featuring Melissa from The MIX Morning Show helped Susan G. Komen exceed donation goals at its Mother's Day Race for the Cure.
- Stand out amidst other Mother's Day cause-related events
- Secure 5,000-6,000 registered racers
- Raise $500,000 in day-of event donations
- Radio spots on The MIX
- Display advertising
- Live reads and on-site support from Melissa McGurren of The MIX Morning Show
- Hit attendance target
- Exceeded donation goals ($500,000+)
Click here to download the full case study!
We also invite you to fill out the form to subscribe to our weekly blog updates, and stay up to date on resources and helpful content meant for marketers and business owners just like you.